Thursday, August 27, 2009

EMO SERIES BOYS (23) Maniiac-Shower

.


Maniiac-Shower


Philippe Girard
I am a Model
Nick name: Maniiac-Shower
17
Male
Switzerland
Why I Am Here?
- To show my artwork to the world!




a travers la fenetre





  • Current Residence: Suisse (NE)
  • Interests: Art - Photographie - Cinéma - Musique
  • Favourite movie: Le parfum - The Simpson
  • Favourite game: Zelda
  • Favourite cartoon character: The Simpson





Tu vois cette lueur briller





psst fft chht trrt





thanks Mr guignard





demon des iles





demon des iles 2







Found at DeviantArt




.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow... he's so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

    Also visit my blog - spiele automaten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, your blog does not open.

      And no please do not share it.
      It is ok though to give the link on your Myspace group.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi, your blog does not open.

    And no please do not share it.
    It is ok though to give the link on your Myspace group.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete