Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PRETTY BOY BLOG GONE!!!?

.



AS I TRY AND POST A NEW POST ON MY OTHER BLOG: "HOME OF CUTE TEENS AND PRETTY BOYS" IT IS NOT THERE??? (and that after we hit more than a million views?!)

IT DOES NOT STATE: "REMOVED BY BLOGGER" BUT NEVERTHELESS I CAN'T FIND IT!

THAT WILL PROBABLY LEAVE ME TO CONCENTRATE ONLY ON "EMO BOYS" AS I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON BLOGS THAT DISAPPEAR.

So I will be off line for a couple of days and see if i can find out anything.
regards,
dirck




.

7 comments:

  1. Thats why I started a mirror blog on nibblebit.com/.
    It is easy to copy the full content, I do that once in 2 weeks.

    http://sinal.nibblebit.com/

    Pick up the pieces and fight back,

    Sinal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that must be frustrating. I'm sorry about that stupidity. Good luck figuring it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .........JOSH YOU ARE/WERE ALWAYS SO RIGHT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sadly there is always someone out there taking delight in spoiling something good. I feel for you, nobody knows, other than those of us who take the time and make the effort to post blogs how much time goes into blogging. one way or another someones waiting to spoil it for all our loyal friends and followers.
    I love your sites and hope you continue. Don't let the bxxxxxds get you down!
    Kind thougghts Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google no longer wants to appear to be deleting blogs, so it either puts up a message saying the blog is only open to the author, or makes it look like the blog never existed at all

    ReplyDelete
  6. very clever! very good comment! I did not know but seems to make sense! And I am fed up! I will only keep emo boys going and halt "young models"

    ReplyDelete