Saturday, October 30, 2010

ANDY 6 (2) Lead singer of Black Veil Brides

.

See also:

ANDY SIXX = BVB = BLACK VEIL BRIDES




Andy Six, was born Andrew Dennis Biersack, he was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but moved to Cincinnati, Ohio at a young age. This outstanding young man was brought into the world on December, 26th, 1990, making him 19 years of age. When Andy was young, he was the "out-cast" as you could say. Andy 6, was a character created to hide himself from the dangers of the world, then later on, Andy Six, became who he is today. He prefers Andy 6, or Andy Six over Andy Sixx anyday.





























 At 13, Andy did decide to lose weight, and got his hair styled. Suddenly, the "emo" fashion came into play, and he was no longer the loser to the kids who used to call him "fag". (source)































Andy started out his musical career at the age of 14. He named his band "Biersack", with a few of his friends participating in it. They mainly played the old cover songs of "Alkaline Trio" and "the Misfits". When he started realising that people really seemed to be enjoying what "Biersack" brought to the table, Andy knew he had to do something more. Thus, Black Veil Brides was finally born.(source)




















 
KNIVES AND PENS

This song is loved by BVB lovers everywhere.
The music video has significant meaning. Especially since the young boy in the video, represents Andy himself. The video, was from his time in school. The "fag" and "emo" posters that decorated the locker, was what happened to Andy.
It was extremely hard on Andy to re-live those moments, that he tried to hard to repress. It was nothing but heart sickening to him to watch himself again as a child.(source)



The debut video from BLACK VEIL BRIDES, directed by Patrick Fogarty.






















CD - We Stitch These Wounds







"Coming out of Hollywood California, Black Veil Brides are the next step in the constant repackaging of popular "dark rock", following in the steps of The Used, My Chemical Romance, and other similar Hot Topic bands. BVB, as the band's fans call them, embraces many of the clichés of the aforementioned bands: bleeding heart lyrics dealing with depression, arguably unnecessary screams, pseudo-"gothic" posturing, and flamboyant makeup and dress. Oh, and eyeliner. Lots and lots of eyeliner.

Many people’s relationship with the band began about June 2009, when without any prior notice whatsoever, Black Veil Brides were somehow able to release a professionally produced music video for their song “Knives and Pens.” The video (which currently is sitting at a comfortable 12 million views) successfully catapulted the band from obscurity and into the hearts of mall-rats everywhere via youtube. Their first full-length album, “We Stitch These Wounds” attempts to follow up on this internet success. The odd thing about this is that they waited a year to put out an album, when this style of music has pretty much been out the door since 2004."

Review by Sputnic Music










Andy 6 BVB on Twitter

Andy 6 on Facebook 
100,552 people like this  480 photos by others


Andy 6 (on tour) on Myspace




See also Alt Sounds review 


Visit the band's official myspace 

or Official Twitter 


for more info on the band as well as release date news for their upcoming debut album!

Black Veil Brides merchandise


.

20 comments:

  1. I like the pics on here, how did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!
    Months of Googling and surfing! To get the best ones I like!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no homo on dis but i love andy six

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only 11 year old that knows who black veil brides are???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im 11 and I know who they are.

      Delete
    2. I'm 11 and know who they are.

      Delete
  5. I luff them so effing much, they helped me, who I am today, I don't take crap anymore from anyone, fuck you for all my haters, and all the haters of BVB, don't like them, don't listen to them, bc end of the day we WILL SET THE WORLD ON FIRE, fuckers beware, we are coming, hell we are already there xP, live long BVB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 Adam 6, he is fit as... ;P His voice is well sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dnt c how anybody could not like andy or BVB i knw plenty of ppl who would gladly kick your ass 4 hatin on BVB n all the other emo n goths out there

    ReplyDelete
  8. my friend is 10 and she is IN LOVE WITH bvb she heard of them shen she was 4 years old shes a toyal emo and im sorry but i hate thme i mean thier music not them but i dont care cuz im preppy emo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God, you really are a moron arnt you :)For one the fact that you label yourself a preppy emo just means your a poser. The terms PREPPY and EMO are polar opposites if you didnt already know that. For two you took the time to search this site and comment on a band that you say you hate.......kinda dumb if you ask me. And really no one needs your negativity anyways, it kinda brings out the b**ch in me when im normally a very positive person.

      Delete
    2. AMEN! you NEVER put peppy and emo in the same sentence or let alone the same paragraph.

      Delete
  9. well andy im sorry u were treated like that when u were a kid but hey now u know ur way better then them and and i love your band oh and u should get a facebook:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think there hot. Some of their songs are good. I don't like how people think being "emo" is cool though. I was emo when I was younger, emo as in I cut myself, not just dressed like an "emo", and cutting is not cool. Its gross, and dangerous, and once you start is so hard to stop. I had a friend who cut so badly that her skin on both of her arms is purple from all the scar tissue. She's been to the hospital 3 times because she couldn't stop the bleeding before. Dressing emo, listening to emo music, is cool. Emo boys are hot. But cutting, that's not cool. It took me almost 4 years to stop, I am 18 now, and have been "sober" of it for almost a year. Just my advice for you young ones. Don't start, because once you do its hard to stop. So be happy, forgive people, They cant help it that they cant understand something like depression or sadness or loss. Just be you in high school, don't let mean names get to you, and don't be like them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm 12 and i love BVB! I just want to say that ur music keeps me going. Recently ppl have been telling me i'm turning goth or emo but i don't give a shit. FOR ALL U HATERS FUCK U!

    ReplyDelete
  12. andy 6 is sexy sweet and has an awesome voice. some day i wish i can go to a concert or their and he inpired me and my freinds

    ReplyDelete
  13. im 10 and i love bvb but i dont slit my wrists. its stuiped and gay.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm 12 and i love BVB! much... they fuckin rock! Andy Sixx is sexy.... people trying to tell me im going emo yes i've been emo and i dont give a fuck stay out of my damn buisnees and go fuck yourself........... everybody at school askes me why do i have cuts on my arm well ii cut myself with blades..... and lil 10 year who thanks sliting wrist is gay well no the fuck it isnt it takes the pain away u lil bitch....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been where you are, I cut my self for 4 years and was hospitalized 8 times. I know you really dont want to hear this because you probably arnt ready, but I want to say it anyways. Cutting may make you focus on your physical pain instead of your mental pain, but it doesnt actually get rid of the mental pain. Thats why people who cut dont just do it once. I know you know the dangers of it so I wont go on and on about those. There are other ways to cope with your your pain, trust me ive found some that really help. Your depression will always be with you though so when your ready try and find something that will help you and is less destructive than cutting yourself. If you are actually suicidal then please seek help. the world is a better place with you in it because you understand hardship better than most.

      Delete